This house used was by the shipmasters of Ulm. The original timbered structure dates back to the early 14th century. There were multiple additions and, in 1443 the house acquired its present appearance of a five-story building. It is operating as a hotel since 1995.
It has a total of 11 rooms. The “Turmzimmer” on the top floor, is the largest room, covering the entire fifth floor. Remember, there are no elevators still, it is worth a stay.
Schwörhausgasse 6, 89073 Ulm, Germany